Sometimes our To-Do list makes us to feel uncomfortable about choosing Next Action to do. The most unpleasant thing is that you have to decide. But in general people do not like to make decisions and it is rather normal than not.
I'll show you how to make this decision in most painless way.
Here is it:
1. Count items in your To-Do list.
2. Promise yourself to start with that task which number you will receive.
3. Put number of tasks into "Max" field of the widget on the right.
4. Click "Generate"
5. Read result - this is task number from your To-Do list.
6. Force yourself to keep promise from Step 2.
7. Remove completed tasks from list, repeat from Step 1.
Looks simple, isn't it?
If you like this approach you may bookmark this page for later use.
PS. If you want to go by a less straight way, you may use this software.